The Summer Miracle for Your Hair
Have you heard about the "miracle treatment" for your hair this summer? If not, don't fear. You still have time to save your hair this summer. This "miracle treatment" is also known as a, Keratin Treatment. Why should you get this for your hair? Keep reading.
First off, let's talk about all the issues every female has with their hair when summer begins.
3. Damage... not to mention the sun damage
4. Styling your hair during the summer. Let's face it... humidity is unstoppable.
Yes, it's true that you can eliminate unwanted curl, reduce frizz, and minimize your styling time in half. What's life like with manageable hair? You can now arrive to work looking flawless, spend your days on the beach or lake without having to stress about how your hair looks, and when you save time getting ready that means... MORE SLEEP.
What's the process?
Here's my client before:
1. Cleanse the hair 3x with a cleansing shampoo.
2. Blow dry hair 90% dry and section hair into 4 quadrants.
3. Apply keratin to 1/2 inch sections (less is more) 1 oz per person comb each section 3 times to remove excess product.
4. Blow dry hair 100% dry must be totally dry.
5. Section hair into 4 quadrants
6. Flat iron hair 1/2 inch sections at 400* 7-10 times depending on curl pattern. If blonde hair drop temp to 380*
The Result of Keratin:
1. How long does it last?
There's two types of Keratin Treatments we offer at Amaryllis Salon. Express (3 months) and the 6 month treatment.
2. What happens after my Keratin Treatment?
When you receive the Express (3 month) treatment you have to wait 8 hours to sweat, put an elastic bands around your hair, or wash your hair. When you receive the 6 month treatment you have to follow these same rules, but instead of 8 hours you must wait 72 hours. *You can use a hair straightener during your "after-care" process.
3. What after-care products do I need?
Sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.